EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 11 May 2021, 09:02 PM   #1
TenFour
Master of the @

Email client market share

Interesting that Apple iPhone email client leads the pack: https://emailclientmarketshare.com/
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13 May 2021, 11:13 PM   #2
chrisretusn
Cornerstone of the Community

That is interesting. Probably reflects the number of iPhone users in the world. I'm not one of those. Funny too that several of my friend, including my wife moved away from Apple to Android.

When it comes to phones, I dislike Apple a lot. That said I have always wanted a Apple Mac Pro, just can't justify the cost.

My mail client Claws-Mail didn't make the list.

I do use the Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo! Apps
chrisretusn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2021, 11:36 PM   #3
TenFour
Master of the @

Here in the USA iPhones are very popular, and among professionals have probably 90% of the market. I used to work for an email marketing company and we could see what devices the opens were happening on and Apple was well over 90% in professional associations. Android commands the low end of the market, and has some footing among Geeky types in tech fields, but Apple dominates among people with degrees. I have also read that something like 90% of the profits made from phone apps and services is stuff for Apple.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote