EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 30 Mar 2024, 12:31 AM   #1
DarioMor
Essential Contributor

The change made on "click to open attachment" is terrible

An alternative subject to this thread could be: "If I could talk to the Fastmail interface director"

I am copying here what I wrote in a ticket to "Fastmail user support". Maybe someone here will make more noise or, maybe, convince me that I am a minority and most users think it is better now.

Quote:
Sorry to say, but I think the change made on the way the email web interface act when we click on an attachment is simply terrible.

For years I could open attachments in different tabs just [ center clicking ] or [ ctrl + click ] each attachment I want to open.

Now it seems to be impossible.

I can only open one attachment, and it covers the email.

Are you sure someone liked it?

Is it possible to make a step back and return to the old behavior?

TIA!

Dario Mor

Last edited by DarioMor : 30 Mar 2024 at 09:54 AM.
DarioMor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 30 Mar 2024, 04:17 AM   #2
hadaso
The "e" in e-mail

Somehow I didn't notice this change. I used to work like that but probably nowadays I download the attachments most of the times, otherwise I would have noticed and reported it while it was still in beta.
I think it is good to use the beta interface regularly to be able to send feedback before the changes are permanent. It seems that even so some changes are missed.
hadaso is offline   Reply With Quote