EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 6 Feb 2007, 05:42 AM   #91
David
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:
Originally posted by hadaso
But that's only because you never leave!
True; I have my pager set to go off if anyone posts to EMD
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Feb 2007, 02:05 PM   #92
Camille
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally posted by The Storm

For my part I guess I'm a semi-regular, sometimes I'll post for a while then not come back for a few weeks. Then sometimes I don't post at all, just read new threads.
I'm a lurker most of these days but I do remember to pop in every month or so.

EMD is one of the first communities that I've felt at home with and will continue to visit albeit not every day (and refreshed countless of times!) as I used to.
Camille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Feb 2007, 02:48 PM   #93
Empath

I've been around for quite some time, and have occasionally posted since the start. I've a low post count, but I count myself as a regular. I generally make it by once a day.
Empath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Feb 2007, 04:49 PM   #94
Fenman

I think of myself as a regular although my posting is sporadic. I joined 4 years ago this week.

I look in at least 3-4 times a day to see if there's anything I should know about the services I use or if anything new is coming along. I enjoy the off-topic lounge, especially when there are tips about non-email products.

If anyone asks me about setting up an online forum of any kind, I suggest they take a look at this friendly. constructive, well moderated and managed site. It is a terrific example to others.
Fenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2007, 09:01 PM   #95
Gankaku

I love this forum. I just don't get around enough. It's been a really long time since I've been here last. Mostly because I'm done searching for email providers (I'm happy with Fastmail) and I have been working a lot and haven't had time to come around. Heck I don't even have time to read all my email! Anyway it's comforting to come back here and see posts from my pals. I hope a couple of someones are happy to see me post here too. heehee
Gankaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2007, 11:48 PM   #96
drew
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
I hope a couple of someones are happy to see me post here too. heehee
You're among those that make me happy to be here.

Drew
drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2007, 12:40 AM   #97
Chipper
Master of the @

Quote:
Originally posted by Gankaku
I love this forum. I just don't get around enough. It's been a really long time since I've been here last. Mostly because I'm done searching for email providers (I'm happy with Fastmail) and I have been working a lot and haven't had time to come around. Heck I don't even have time to read all my email! Anyway it's comforting to come back here and see posts from my pals. I hope a couple of someones are happy to see me post here too. heehee
Hi Lisa --
Good to see you!! Quite a coincidence -- I was actually thinking about you (and some others) this morning and how I miss a number of the former forum regulars. Hope you're able to drop by from time to time as your circumstances allow.

OT: Can you believe the WGMS debacle?

-- Chipper
Chipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2007, 03:16 AM   #98
drew
The "e" in e-mail

I've actually have had a dream (a nightmare) that my too frequent postings did tear and wear on peoples patience and that made them stay away from the forum. I found the dream to be very realistic. Maybe a truth from my conscience working through my innermost deep structure.

Not sure how to handle such dark truths. Hm

Kind advices would be appreciated.
drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2007, 10:17 AM   #99
unhappysoul

Quote:
Originally posted by Gankaku
Long Time No Post !!!

Good to see your post Gankaku !!!
unhappysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2007, 08:08 PM   #100
Gankaku

Quote:
Originally posted by drew
You're among those that make me happy to be here.

Drew
awwwwwww...nice to see you again too Drew...

Quote:
Originally posted by unhappysoul
Long Time No Post !!!

Good to see your post Gankaku !!!
Nice to see you too unhappysoul!
Old 20 Feb 2007, 09:14 PM   #101
Gankaku

Quote:
Originally posted by Chipper
Hi Lisa --
Good to see you!! Quite a coincidence -- I was actually thinking about you (and some others) this morning and how I miss a number of the former forum regulars. Hope you're able to drop by from time to time as your circumstances allow.

OT: Can you believe the WGMS debacle?

-- Chipper
Nice to see you too Chipper! I saw one of your posts yesterday and was wondering what you were thinking about the whole WGMS changeover too! I turned the station one day and it just wasn't there anymore! I thought they'd moved again (which they had done about 6 months ago, from one station number to another). When I couldn't find them I came home to check the site and there it was - they'd moved to WETA. Crazy. I miss, really really miss, Diana Hollandar and James Bartel. At least they brought John Chester over - he's doing the afternoons and it feels like WGMS during that time. WETA used to be all classical, and now it's back to that format once again.
Old 21 Feb 2007, 04:23 AM   #102
jdtaylor
Master of the @

I do try and come on a daily basis or more, but it all depends on my personal situation as things aren't in a good state with some things one way or another which is limiting the time on the board at the moment.
jdtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2007, 04:26 AM   #103
kchess79
Master of the @

I pop in all the time to read new threads and see what's changing with email. I love how I used to sign up for dozens of services, and now I just stick with Fastmail and Gmail.
kchess79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2007, 06:15 AM   #104
vidvandre

Although I haven't been around since the start of this thread - I still regularly visit EMD. Although recently I've mostly been lurking around without posting - Edwins recent upgrade made me login again and I've actually posted several posts today. One might say that I regularly return to this wonderful resource...

vidvandre is offline   Reply With Quote