EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   Email Help Needed! (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Searching for a free/cheap service to re-send emails (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=79277)

GERGE 28 Aug 2022 08:31 PM

Searching for a free/cheap service to re-send emails

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap or free e-mail service that supports resending emails.

I extensively used this feature in Microsoft 365, but they keep giving me errors when I try to add my new credit card (apparently, they don't accept my address or numerous others I have tried, I can't even give them my new credit card information, can't get pass the address page), it seems they don't want me to pay them =(

What I am searching for is this: I want a way to send some of the e-mails I get to another address I specify (but can't verify) based on filters I prepare. I use this to resend newsletters, new chapters of web serials, articles, and all other forms of reading material to Pocket service to read while commuting. That's all, no spam or anything malicious. While forwarding is a simple thing to do, what I need is to forward the e-mails from my own address, that is, re-send them. From must properly show my own address, not the address of the newsletter. I can only verify my own address with Pocket service.

Microsoft 365 does this with a simple "forward to" action in the Rules, it doesn't ask to verify add@getpocket.com address for fowarding with a Rule (I can't verify it anyway).

Since I recently started looking for another service, I first turned to Outlook.com free accounts since the paid one does this, they just redirected the e-mail, as is Gmail and Forward Email. I migrated my e-mail account to Zoho (I want to keep using ActiveSync and keep my calendars and contacts together with my e-mail, but I am open for different suggestion), they also just redirected the email without changing the incoming address to mine.

I could do without this, I could just open newsletters, story chapters and such, and share them with Pocket (or just read them within my e-mail app) and archive them after. But I would be happy if I could keep using my previous workflow (reading-flow?).

Thanks.

PS. I talked with Microsoft support, apparently this is one of the common errors (as far as an error can be common) they encounter. They suggested me to use a new admin account, still didn't work. At this point, I would prefer migrating to a new service I could pay, there is no sense risking cancellation for my personal e-mail account (which I also use professionally).

brodie095 29 Aug 2022 10:36 PM

Thank you for posting

Bamb0 30 Aug 2022 03:00 AM

Welcome brodie,thank you for joining :)

ReuvenNY 30 Aug 2022 07:24 AM

Moderator's comments

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodie095 (Post 627236)
Thank you for posting

Spammers get banned immediately. Keep that in mind.

GERGE 5 Sep 2022 03:01 AM

I have checked many different e-mail services this last week. I am sad to report that (for future people coming here), I couldn't find a way to do this outside of Exchange =(

jdtaylor 6 Sep 2022 07:36 PM

A simple thought would using Outlook Rules solve this if run regularly. I’m just asking as you can use multiple send options there.