EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 23 Jun 2005, 12:11 AM   #1
n8d0g

Style Sheets, Reminders, Image Disabling

Hi there, I just had 3 questions I was hoping to get some info on.

1. Are there any new style sheets in development, or interface enhancements in general?

2. I read there are plans for a reminder or calendar system, and was curious if there were any updates on that.

3. Is there any type of safe list or anything to where you don't have to enable images in emails from everyone?

Thanks!

n8d0g

ps - fastmail is awesome, and I've tried them all, paid and free
n8d0g is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 23 Jun 2005, 02:53 AM   #2
Sherry

Re: Style Sheets, Reminders, Image Disabling

Quote:
Originally posted by n8d0g
1. Are there any new style sheets in development, or interface enhancements in general?
The best thing about the StyleSheets is you can make your own. All I know how to do is change the colors/typing. You could pick one you like then work on it to make the changes you want for yourself.
Quote:
3. Is there any type of safe list or anything to where you don't have to enable images in emails from everyone?
Look at the settings in Options/Account Preferences. In the View section there are some choices you can make. You may already know these settings and are looking to just disable certain things from specific email. If that's the case, someone who knows sieve may know a way but I don't remember reading anyone posting that ability as sieve only works on email as it arrives at FM?

Welcome to the EMD Forums

Sherry
Sherry is offline   Reply With Quote