EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 31 Jul 2017, 01:18 AM   #1
DarioMor
Essential Contributor

Fastmail ticket system does not accept CC/watchers

Hi,

Noted today that I could not add watchers to the ticket I just opened to get Fastmail official support.

So sad... it was so useful!

I am admin/masteruser of 5 different companies/domains inside Fastmail servers, and I am thinking if I should write a support request from my own mailbox (and get the replies as soon as they are sent to me), or create the support request from the account with an issue (and not getting any response in my own mailbox).

Today, my issue was about "Vacation response" of an account wich has no user anymore. Maybe I must to create a rule to receive the answer...

[ ]s
Dario
DarioMor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 31 Jul 2017, 09:47 AM   #2
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

I don't understand the term "watchers". Do you mean that you want the response to go to several people? You can select which user you want the response sent to at the top of the support page, or send an email to the address at the bottom of the form. Of course, you could auto-forward any responses if you wished.

I do think there is a bug with the vacation response screen. Currently it only responds to your main account address (login address) and the identities you have selected in the vacation setup screen. I think it should use the alias list rather than the identities list, and have sent a message to Fastmail staff asking them about this.

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2017, 11:03 AM   #3
DarioMor
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5bb View Post
I don't understand the term "watchers". Do you mean that you want the response to go to several people?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5bb View Post
You can select which user you want the response sent to at the top of the support page, or send an email to the address at the bottom of the form.
It was the old/classical behaviour. Today it was not available.

Thank you, anyway. :-)
DarioMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Aug 2017, 09:53 AM   #4
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarioMor View Post
...It was the old/classical behaviour. Today it was not available.
See:
https://blog.fastmail.com/2017/06/06/customer-support/
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote