EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 19 Sep 2022, 04:09 PM   #1
truemagic

Suggestion: Read together

Quote:
FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.
Although I think FM representatives no longer come here to check out the posts, I wish there is something like HEY's "Read together" where we can select a couple of emails to read them at once (email after email in a single page). That will be awesome!
truemagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 21 Sep 2022, 07:47 PM   #2
hadaso
The "e" in e-mail

It seems that what you want is to collect some messages and make them (temporarily) into one conversation.

To read two or more messages side by side in the current interface (on a computer screen) it is possible to open them in separate browser windows and display the windows side by side. Some browser extensions also allow to do it with tabs displayed side by side in one browser window. I don't believe this is possible with the phone app (though some OS's like Android allow multiple windows or split screen, but I don't think one app can use more than one window).
hadaso is offline   Reply With Quote