EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Early Warning...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Early Warning... If an email service has closed down or changed the services it offers, or if there are indications it is about to do so, post about it here.

Old 19 Apr 2020, 09:37 AM   #1
salatrion7

Unhappy Gmx

For the past 3 months I have held a GMX account. In those 3 months I have emailed GMX innumerable times with zero response...absolute zero response. My GMX was working fine before 3 months ago.

3 months ago and almost every other day since then..I have emailed GMX and told them via every GMX feedback dialog box I could find (till I am blue in the face).... this endearing little ditty...

I CANNOT OPEN MY GMX EMAILS!
I CANNOT READ MY EMAILS!
I CANNOT DELETE MY EMAILS!
I CANNOT OPEN UP MY GMX STORAGE!
I CANNOT EVEN OPEN THE GMX HELP LINKS IN MY GMX MAIL INTERFACE!

To the point that I have added, just recently, the following amendment..... because I sent them another email today, with my email address (for the 1000th time)......

'If you are not prepared to resolve this issue in the next 24 hours. I will close my account and move on to another provider who, not only has the decency to RESPOND to a request for HELP, but one who is also capable of resolving the problem'.

I did read on one post here, how one poster waxed and waned and swooned about how WONDERFUL GMX is.....Not in my experience...I am of the opinion that there engineers are not as capable or knowledgeable, in providing resolutions as some other email providers are. I repeat...ZERO RESPONSE IN 3 MONTHS. Yes... in those 3 months I have scoured the net and applied solution after solution after solution...nothing, nintende...nada! And they have received all emails because I have not received a sing 'message could not be sent' daemon. GMX.... Wonderful?..... really?

Please don't respond 'Have you tried this', 'Have you tried that' (although I really do appreciate your efforts...thank you!)...but you will only be doing the job that GMX should be doing. I expected them to send one simple email to me with just a few words...' Dear 'Salatrion7', being a long standing email provider, we are very familiar with the problem you are having, and the solution is this etc'....3 months = 12 weeks = 2160 hours.
I guess GMX just picks and chooses.... Go GMX!...Apologies for this long post but some things just need to be said, and some things just need to be known.

Last edited by salatrion7 : 19 Apr 2020 at 09:41 AM. Reason: error
salatrion7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 19 Apr 2020, 10:37 AM   #2
Bamb0
Master of the @

I hear ya.... Seems like people dont care about anything anymore and its sad........

I truly feel this is the end..............

Welcome to EMD .. Im sorry your having problems
Bamb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2020, 03:44 PM   #3
chrisretusn
Cornerstone of the Community

Must be GMX.net. I have a GMX.com account and have no issues with it.
chrisretusn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2020, 09:48 PM   #4
philtec

GMX.com account

I have a gmx.com account since 2008 and never had a problem.
Their interface is provided by (I think) "mail.com"
You might try contacting them for assistance.
philtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2020, 10:00 PM   #5
TenFour
Master of the @

Try searching for other ways to reach out to people who work there. I have had some luck with other companies by reaching out via Twitter (@gmxmail) for example. Twitter really works for some companies, like T Mobile. Or, maybe see if you can track down contact info for someone higher up in the company.

GMX Fact and Figures
GMX is a branch of United Internet AG, a listed company with a market cap of $5 billion. GMX is one of the world's most successful email providers, guaranteeing optimum performance. United Internet's high speed data centers manage more than 11 million domains.

The United Internet Group was founded in 1988 and together with its sister companies, 1&1 Internet and Fasthosts, offers the largest Web hosting services across the globe. The Group's data centers set extremely high standards in excellence worldwide with 70,000 hosted servers and handles over 5 billion emails a month. More than 6,250 employees at locations in the United States, Europe and Asia are working hard each and every day to ensure the safety and ease for the GMX user, maintaining more than 20 million active email accounts.

Managing Directors:
Alexander Charles, Thomas Ludwig, Jan Oetjen, Sascha Vollmer

Head office: Montabaur

District court: Montabaur

Commercial register number: 7666

VAT ID: DE243413002

E-mail: support@corp.gmx.com
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote