EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 6 Jun 2015, 04:55 AM   #1
jtmusson

Jumping contact list

Good evening,

I'm trying out the CardDAV beta with my enhanced family account. It's looking great so far -- I have been working through my contacts to edit them after importing from Gmail.

But each time I edit and then save a contact, the contact list jumps back to the top. I can use the keyboard to move to the next item, but if I click elsewhere and take the focus away from the list, I have to scroll all the way back through the list again. It's not the end of the world, but it is pretty tedious.

Is anyone else seeing this? I am using Safari 8.0.6 on Mac OS X 10.10.3.

Thank you,

J
jtmusson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 6 Jun 2015, 06:16 AM   #2
jtmusson

Also -- just reloaded the contacts page and none of the changes I made in the last 20 minutes in the web client have saved at all!!
jtmusson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Jun 2015, 08:53 AM   #3
fmail_fan

Yes, same issue using same Mac & Safari versions. List scrolls to top as soon as Save is selected after an edit. The edited contact is still selected however. Something that should be addressed when time permits.
fmail_fan is offline   Reply With Quote