EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 1 Feb 2005, 12:41 AM   #1
lmcamner

forwarding to FM address not working?

Hi,

I have two email addresses that forward to my fastmail address. This usually works beautifully, but today I noticed a conspicuous lack of email. Using yet another email address, I sent myself 3 emails, one to my fastmail address, and one to each of my other addresses. Only the fastmail email got through (have I lost anyone yet?) I know a forwarding problem is likely to be on the other end, but it would be highly odd for both of the other domains (they are completely unrelated) to be down at the same time, so I'm posting here, to see if anyone else is having trouble with this today, or can give me any suggestions as to how to fix this problem.

Thanks!
Lisa
lmcamner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 1 Feb 2005, 01:21 AM   #2
Sard

I have stuff forwarded from Yahoo and GMX which is getting through fine at the moment.
Sard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Feb 2005, 08:22 AM   #3
kurianja
Master of the @

Representative of:
Fastmail.FM
What happens to the mails sent to the forwarder address? Do they simply disappear? Or do you get a bounce? If yes, please copy the bounce message here after xx-ing out any email addresses
kurianja is offline   Reply With Quote