EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 5 May 2017, 09:51 PM   #1
evilquoll

Exclamation Cannot upgrade my account!

When I entered my debit card details (UK Visa Debit card) the card was declined, even though the payment was only $40 (£20 by the time it reached my account). Fortunately I was able to pay by PayPal instead, but this should not have happened.

(And there was an error on one of the pages; the dates were in American format. Surely, as a multi-national company of some 15 years' standing, Fastmail should know by now that if you must use all-numeric dates, International format is the only one suitable for world-wide use?)
evilquoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 6 May 2017, 10:27 AM   #2
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

You are going to need to file a Fastmail support request at their website to get an answer to payment related issues.

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2017, 05:00 PM   #3
wam

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilquoll View Post
When I entered my debit card details (UK Visa Debit card) the card was declined, even though the payment was only $40 (£20 by the time it reached my account). Fortunately I was able to pay by PayPal instead, but this should not have happened.

(And there was an error on one of the pages; the dates were in American format. Surely, as a multi-national company of some 15 years' standing, Fastmail should know by now that if you must use all-numeric dates, International format is the only one suitable for world-wide use?)
I had similar issue so I filed a support request, CVV of my card was being rejected by Fastmail. After quite a few messages, Fastmail rep gave me a link where I made 'direct' payment; After making the payment I informed them and my account was updated immediately.Try raising a ticket as suggested by Bill.
wam is offline   Reply With Quote