EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 17 Jan 2017, 06:53 PM   #1
Cloudane

Android Stacked Notifications (multiple unread emails)

Loving Fastmail so far.

One thing with the app - when an email is received it creates an actionable notification on both the notification shade and Android Wear (Pebble). This is great.

However when another email comes in, it overwrites this notification i.e. only displays one at a time.
Is it possible to display notifications for unseen emails in a stacked format like the other email clients?
More info:
https://developer.android.com/traini...ns/stacks.html

The way I would personally prefer this to work is reflected in gmail and other clients - based on UNSEEN rather than UNREAD. So when you swipe the notification away it resets the unseen count. (I tend to leave a lot of emails unread, and don't need to be notified about them all every time)

Edit: This seems to be a display issue. You can see the next unseen email in the 'queue' if you action the current one. It'd just be nice to just pull down the notification and see what's new like the others do.

Last edited by Cloudane : 17 Jan 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Cloudane is offline   Reply With Quote