EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 19 Jan 2017, 06:30 PM   #16
vivil
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Try just using INBOX don't mention the folder part in your script.
format is "INBOX.Folder"
in case of trouble mail is moved on INBOX.Inbox and it is not the trouble

The fastmail script checker place it on the right folder... and i have world of others newsletter which are been perfectly on the right folders...

For this message, I use specific email address (name_of_the_domainname_of_the_newsletter.tld@myowndomainname.com)
so EVERY message of this newsletter must be moved on this case (on the right folder i have wroten on sieve script *OR* in the spam folder)
but his spam score is "0.0" here.....

i screenshot a old weekly or monthly reminder mail (received 2 hours ago) which is for the first time since X years on the spam folder...

https://s27.postimg.org/ja1vi7qdf/Sc...9_10_58_16.png

https://s27.postimg.org/ywt4vl45f/Sc...9_11_00_22.png

Last edited by vivil : 19 Jan 2017 at 06:38 PM.
vivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2017, 06:28 AM   #17
vivil
Essential Contributor

just send a mail to the support.... i give up.
Old 24 Jan 2017, 07:17 AM   #18
BritTim
The "e" in e-mail

One thing just occurred to me. I should have suggested it earlier. If you access the account anywhere through an IMAP client, bear in mind that it just might be the spam filtering in the external mail client that is doing this. I saw this once with MS Outlook.
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2017, 05:14 PM   #19
vivil
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritTim View Post
One thing just occurred to me. I should have suggested it earlier. If you access the account anywhere through an IMAP client, bear in mind that it just might be the spam filtering in the external mail client that is doing this. I saw this once with MS Outlook.
it is on the actual fastmail.fm UI

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/44...0124100842.png
Old 24 Jan 2017, 06:19 PM   #20
BritTim
The "e" in e-mail

If the only mail client you use is Fastmail's own, and the messages are going into the Spam folder on delivery, then it can only be something in the sieve script. (I am almost 100% certain there is no other mechanism in Fastmail's infrastructure that can do it.) Perhaps, the script has become corrupted somehow. If you have carefully examined the whole script, and cannot see what is causing your problem, you could consider copy and pasting the full script and sending it to me (or Bill) via private messaging. I would be happy to take a fresh look to see if I can spot something that you might have missed by being too close to the problem.

I would suggest you examine the Login Log to verify that no other email client is accessing your account. I have known people to set up clients, often mobile clients, and then forget about them because they are not actively using them.
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2017, 08:45 PM   #21
vivil
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritTim View Post
I would suggest you examine the Login Log to verify that no other email client is accessing your account. I have known people to set up clients, often mobile clients, and then forget about them because they are not actively using them.
yep. good idea....

i have removed IMAP android access... wait & see less than 18 hours after this post to see the effect...
Old 27 Jan 2017, 05:09 PM   #22
vivil
Essential Contributor

it was that. thanks.