EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 5 Aug 2019, 11:26 PM   #1
jdmyers

Issue with Google Import

I've submitted a support ticket for this, but thought I'd reach out here and see if anyone else had run into this or had solutions. Anyway, it seems I can't currently link Google Calendar or import Gmail to Fastmail. It goes through the authentication fine and I get the security message from Google saying I've granted access to Fastmail, but never starts the import for Gmail and it never allows me to add my calendars. As for Gmail, yes IMAP is enabled. I've done this previously without issue so it seems like something is broken right now. And it seems to be Google only. I tested it with a non-Google account and it worked as expected.
jdmyers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 6 Aug 2019, 01:16 AM   #2
jdmyers

Just wanted to update this, that after multiple tries using Safari, I tried Chrome and the import worked. Not sure if something changed in Safari with it's anti-tracking, etc, but it used to work with Safari without issue. Chrome appears to be a work around for now if you run into this.
jdmyers is offline   Reply With Quote