EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 2 Dec 2022, 12:11 AM   #1
rscaramelo

ticket response

I have what I think is a relatively minor issue with my account. I made a couple tickets. The second was generated because I emailed support and didn't know that would make a second ticket. This was about a week ago. I got 2 quick replies but nothing since. Do I have any other options to reach someone? I think my issue could be a quick fix but someone needs to look into it first.
Thanks
rscaramelo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 2 Dec 2022, 07:15 AM   #2
Terry
The "e" in e-mail

Sometimes they close the ticket without doing anything look at your tickets.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Dec 2022, 07:24 AM   #3
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Support tickets is the only way to get their attention. If the issue is one which can be handled by low level support (billing issues, account setup, etc.) the response is usually pretty fast. If the problem requires high level or programmer response, the response speed will be dependent on the severity of the issue. If it's something which is annoying to you but doesn't prevent you from using a feature, they may put it off for a while. If it's preventing use of a key feature (such as mail not being filed correctly or a folder disappearing), they should get on it very quickly, in my experience.

There was a problem early this week with incoming email being delayed as it moved to the delivery server. They fixed that issue very quickly.

So you might add a comment to one of your tickets and see if the low level support person will give you a progress report.

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Dec 2022, 08:43 AM   #4
rscaramelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5bb View Post
Support tickets is the only way to get their attention. If the issue is one which can be handled by low level support (billing issues, account setup, etc.) the response is usually pretty fast. If the problem requires high level or programmer response, the response speed will be dependent on the severity of the issue. If it's something which is annoying to you but doesn't prevent you from using a feature, they may put it off for a while. If it's preventing use of a key feature (such as mail not being filed correctly or a folder disappearing), they should get on it very quickly, in my experience.

There was a problem early this week with incoming email being delayed as it moved to the delivery server. They fixed that issue very quickly.

So you might add a comment to one of your tickets and see if the low level support person will give you a progress report.

Bill
I can't add my domain I want to use with them. I had an old account there where I used the same domain and that's preventing me from adding it. I can't log into the old account to remove it because it's canceled. I have commented twice since the original ticket was made. No replies. I really want to use them but if this is how service is, I may look elsewhere. Thanks
rscaramelo is offline   Reply With Quote