EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 5 Nov 2001, 05:48 AM   #1
OtaconTV

Will you concider this feature?

You know how you have the drop-down menu for the from address? Well I was wondering if it could have nicknames for them instead of the address. For example, I use sneakmail to keep spammers off me. I have to use fastmail for it becuase it's the only service I know of that lets me change the from address easy. but my sneakmail addresses are huge like xv66vad5z9001@sneakemail.com
and with more than three of those in the from address menu it's hard to remember which one goes to which person. So would you concider either adding a way to make nicknames for the from addresses, or fill in the gap in the compose window that we could save notes and links into.
OtaconTV is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5 Nov 2001, 06:48 AM   #2
Jeremy Howard
Ultimate Contributor

Yes, we'll be combining Send From addresses and Signatures into a combined 'Personalities' screen in the next couple of months. Each personality will have a name that you can define, and this will be shown on the Compose screen.
Jeremy Howard is offline   Reply With Quote