EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Closed Thread

Old 6 May 2011, 02:38 PM   #151
Shelded

Several things don't work the way you seem to describe.
First, we don't close things when you say so.
Second, if we close them, they don't disappear. The bickering is still going to be around afterward. Whether they are false statements, I don't know.
Third, we might not prohibit anyone from raising the same issues with you yet again. So don't think it is over if this is closed.
Fourth, you need to stop taking service criticisms personally and directing them back at forum members. That's a rule violation, personal attacks. You want to continue posting here about your service, don't you?

Therefore, mind your manners and things may go better for you. Honestly, as a representative for a fullly-thought-out service, you have made a really bad first impression with many of us. Just put down the axe and focus on the good facts. What I see is a beta service (not a completed release candidate) and apparently problems are fixed quickly when pointed out -- those are OK.
Old 6 May 2011, 02:40 PM   #152
Shelded

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzySites View Post
I just tried this link and it does lead to us,TRUE,, however this is extremely baffling as we don't even own that domain name nor is that domain on our server.

I will check this out now and get back to ya. For finding this I do thank you.
The IP is on the same server. It's not a redirect.
Reverse IP Lookup Results—3 domains hosted on IP address 199.16.153.68
Old 6 May 2011, 03:04 PM   #153
OzySites

Representative of:
Ozymail.com.au
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelded View Post
The IP is on the same server. It's not a redirect.
Reverse IP Lookup Results—3 domains hosted on IP address 199.16.153.68
YES I agree it does have the same IP address. That is the confusing part as thier domain is not on our servers and that I stack my life on it as I know every account on our servers.

Plus this particular IP address is on our server dedicated to OzyMail and Ozymail alone.

I will get to the bottom of this somehow.
Old 7 May 2011, 09:29 AM   #154
xmailer
Intergalactic Postmaster

Curiouser and curiouser...

Quote:
All websites on the same ip address as OzyMail belong to Ozy Industries.
Quote:
YES I agree it does have the same IP address. That is the confusing part as thier domain is not on our servers and that I stack my life on it as I know every account on our servers.

Last edited by xmailer : 7 May 2011 at 09:35 AM.
Old 7 May 2011, 12:27 PM   #155
xmailer
Intergalactic Postmaster

Quote:
At least if you close it down others will not have to read the rubbish which is being posted about us as it's just no stop and quite honestly a disgrace.

We are happy to help thse with issues but to have to put up with the rubbish that gets posted by 1 poster which constant going on's about nothing is a shame as it has turned us away from this forum, where we wanted to make this our main forum for our email service.
Perhaps you can somewhat better clarify exactly what it is that you're referring to as "rubbish." By "rubbish", are you perchance referring to the serious problems I reported with your service in this post?

http://www.emaildiscussions.com/show...6&postcount=46

Or, are you referring to this post

http://www.emaildiscussions.com/show...3&postcount=49

in which you claimed that I was "bluntly" causing my own errors thanks to my allegedly "not knowing what your[sic] doing" and my "pure lack of even trying to understand how it works", before the discovery of the problems with your service which had caused the problems I had reported to you, as you eventually admitted here (with no apology to me for your above false accusation):

http://www.emaildiscussions.com/show...6&postcount=54

Or, by "rubbish", are you referring to a number of posts by myself and others asking for better clarification of statements you had made like the following, in which you appeared to imply that you are willing to allow your services to be used by spammers as long as they're willing to pay for the privilege:

Quote:
Basically if you send constantly 1 email to 100 recipients everyday then you are a spammer which then reqires you to either stop or use our paid services which that is what it is designed for
To which you responded by insulting the intelligence of literate members of this forum, many of them long-time users of email, in suggesting that we might need to be "educated" by you on the definition of spam.

Or, by "rubbish," are you referring to the personal attacks in the form of unfounded allegations you made in a number of your posts in response to criticism of your service, such as:this one:

Quote:
I feel you are just out to bluntly cause your own errors. You said it yourself, You where already logged in and yet still tried to log in,, I maen PLease fair go hear is it our fault your not sure what your doing.

The strange thing about all this is,, before coming here no one ever had issues with logging in, and it seems to only be some NOT ALL as many have and are using it, But a few have problems which through pure lack of even trying to understand how it works.

We surely cannot be blamed for that.
Of course, soon afterward these problems were indeed proven to be based on problems with your service -- proving your above accusations patently false.

Or, by "rubbish", were you referring to these allegations you made about me:

Quote:
Only a spammer would try to argue this point as I am starting to suspect you are one.
Quote:
What upsets him is the fact that I have said that if you want to send BUlk emails using Ozymail's servcies then you will have to pay for a Subscription. (This displeases him).
Quote:
...he persists on on disagreing with what is clearly World Wide Agreement by all nations about what spam actually is.
Quote:
You must be one of the ones that had their account restricted for spamming as nobody holds on grudge like this about a service they know nothing about for no reason.
If you can, please quote a passage of mine, or offer any other evidence, to substantiate any of the above allegations.

If you can't, I'll leave it to intelligent, literate members of this forum to decide for themselves who they think has been posting the "rubbish," as you've referred to it, to this thread.

In fact, I submit that, if not pointing to a pattern of intentional deceit, at the very least the above seems indicative of the clear lack of professional demeanor which you have demonstrated from the time of your arrival at this forum.

(I ask the moderators' indulgence in this post, as I believe it sheds light on the character of the OzyMail representative in this forum, which may be helpful information in judging the credibility of the service under discussion here.)

Last edited by xmailer : 7 May 2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 7 May 2011, 02:26 PM   #156
OzySites

Representative of:
Ozymail.com.au
By Rubbish I mean the constant carry on of repeative posts/comments that are never ending and of which have been answered over and over again.

It's the repetativeness of your never ending saga in which I am calling rubbish.

Ozymail works 100% on all browsers and is a secured site. Nothing you can say will change that nor will it make us disappear.

Your attempts to discredit OzyMail is failing badly with new members joining everyday as we are here to stay.

Thank you
Old 7 May 2011, 02:56 PM   #157
xmailer
Intergalactic Postmaster

Quote:
By Rubbish I mean the constant carry on of repeative posts/comments that are never ending and of which have been answered over and over again.

It's the repetativeness of your never ending saga in which I am calling rubbish.

Ozymail works 100% on all browsers and is a secured site. Nothing you can say will change that nor will it make us disappear.
That's probably why there haven't been any problems with your service reported here. I'm not sure why you might think that I would want you to disappear, which simply sounds paranoid.

Quote:
Your attempts to discredit OzyMail is failing badly with new members joining everyday as we are here to stay
I've never attempted to discredit OzyMail. Again, this simply sounds paranoid. In fact, I doubt I could do as much to bring discredit to your service if I wanted to as you may have done yourself with some of your posts here.

You, however, have routinely responded to my posts about your service with personal attacks in the form of a number of unfounded allegations, some of which I've listed above, for none of which have you offered any substantiation. As others here have advised you, attacking your users for problems they report with your service has done little for your credibility here. I'm not sure why you feel the need to mention that you have new "members" every day, but good for you.

Otherwise, I'll just say again that, until you can offer anything to substantiate the above false allegations you have made against me in this thread, it should be clear to anyone who has had the time to follow this thread who has really been posting the "rubbish" here. But I can perhaps understand why you might balk at my "repetativeness" when the truth may not reflect well on you, and why you might hope that the closing of this thread might obliterate the evidence of your "professionalism" as revealed herein.

In fact, given that your above allegations clearly amount to nothing more than pure fabrication, I'm sure the wise reader will take this sort of behavior by an official representative of this service into account when deciding whether to entrust their personal communications to your service.

Finally, although you had already started a new thread after effectively declaring this one "dead", I notice that you had no hesitation in resurrecting this one when you saw the opportunity to post further promotion of your service in it, even in response to a forum spammer whose post was subsequently deleted, only again asking for the closure of this thread when others responded with opinions which you didn't like -- making it more than a little obvious that you would like to have complete control over what can or cannot be said about your service in this forum. Indeed, ""repetativeness" might only seem to bother you when it is what you don't want to hear -- or perhaps what you would rather others not hear.

So what service wouldn't want only positive comments made about it? However, although you might seem to still fail to appreciate it, that isn't the purpose of this forum.

Last edited by xmailer : 8 May 2011 at 03:13 AM.
Old 8 May 2011, 11:19 AM   #158
OzySites

Representative of:
Ozymail.com.au
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmailer View Post
That's probably why there haven't been any problems with your service reported here. I'm not sure why you might think that I would want you to disappear, which simply sounds paranoid.

I've never attempted to discredit OzyMail. Again, this simply sounds paranoid. In fact, I doubt I could do as much to bring discredit to your service if I wanted to as you may have done yourself with some of your posts here.

You, however, have routinely responded to my posts about your service with personal attacks in the form of a number of unfounded allegations, some of which I've listed above, for none of which have you offered any substantiation. As others here have advised you, attacking your users for problems they report with your service has done little for your credibility here. I'm not sure why you feel the need to mention that you have new "members" every day, but good for you.

Otherwise, I'll just say again that, until you can offer anything to substantiate the above false allegations you have made against me in this thread, it should be clear to anyone who has had the time to follow this thread who has really been posting the "rubbish" here. But I can perhaps understand why you might balk at my "repetativeness" when the truth may not reflect well on you, and why you might hope that the closing of this thread might obliterate the evidence of your "professionalism" as revealed herein.

In fact, given that your above allegations clearly amount to nothing more than pure fabrication, I'm sure the wise reader will take this sort of behavior by an official representative of this service into account when deciding whether to entrust their personal communications to your service.

Finally, although you had already started a new thread after effectively declaring this one "dead", I notice that you had no hesitation in resurrecting this one when you saw the opportunity to post further promotion of your service in it, even in response to a forum spammer whose post was subsequently deleted, only again asking for the closure of this thread when others responded with opinions which you didn't like -- making it more than a little obvious that you would like to have complete control over what can or cannot be said about your service in this forum. Indeed, ""repetativeness" might only seem to bother you when it is what you don't want to hear -- or perhaps what you would rather others not hear.

So what service wouldn't want only positive comments made about it? However, although you might seem to still fail to appreciate it, that isn't the purpose of this forum.
OMG. All your questions where answered,, you just don't accept those answers which is not our fault.

If we where to believe everything you say repetatively what you consider personal attacks are just mentions of YOU as the poster of those comments and not you personally.
Futher more in beliving one of your comments that you would never use Ozymail (which is quite acceptable) certianly have a lot to say about a program you have never used, which could only be discrided as an attempt to dicredit someone wheather it be ozyMail or any other website.

Your constant posts about the same never ending comments are most certianly becoming outdated.

All comments made by other members made hear have been taken to heart and also acted upon in the way that issues have been solved/answered and resolved. Your posts how ever are not about issues within ozymail but about your constant lack of accepting that we see spamming to mean something different and in turn has lead to many other comments wheather they be to your liking or not having been said.

You constantly continue to post these comments which all we do is reply to and you then accuse us of spamming this forum for our own benefits when all we do is reply to your posts. Whould we look better in your eyes if just just didn't reply or just said nothing and let you say what ever it is you keep repeating.

All your questions/remarks where answered long ago and we have no wish of constantly repeating ourselves.

Maybe if you just let things ly then this post might just disappear or it might just be brought back up by some other member (Who Knows) but if you notice we are not the ones to have brought it back to the top only you have taken this new comment made by the member who did bring it back up to completely distroy it's worth by adding your own (once again) repeatative comments. (Discrediting) How else can it be seen to be.

As mentioned we are a new service and it did come with issues, no different to many others posting a service and having issues. We fixed our issues all within 24 Hours on them being mentioned on this forum. NOT our fault you can't accept that for what it is.

OzyMail grows everyday on a day to day bases.

Only replies to legitimate ozyMail users and/or those wishing to know more about our services will be responded to from now on. Your comments are appreciated.

Cheers
Old 8 May 2011, 11:33 AM   #159
xmailer
Intergalactic Postmaster

Had you been reading even the most recent posts to this thread carefully,. you might have noticed that even a moderator has made note of your personally attacking members of this forum in this thread.

For the record, you still haven't substantiated the false allegations I referred to above, nor admitted their baselessness and apologized for them, but have only continued with your usual evasive rambling.

But I don't suppose it has occurred to you that your repeated ranting about "repeatative" comments may well be the most repetitive thing in this thread?
Old 8 May 2011, 01:32 PM   #160
Shelded

Moderator: OMG this is tiresome. If there is another thread in which you two go at this set of topics again you better hope I don't see it because I'll close it. Go get some rest.
Closed Thread