EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 6 Oct 2020, 05:04 PM   #1
FredOnline
The "e" in e-mail

Runbox Celebrates 20 Years with 2 Years for the price of 1 through October 2020

https://blog.runbox.com/2020/10/runb...-october-2020/

Quote:
To demonstrate this we celebrate our 20th anniversary by doubling the subscription time on all Runbox products and renewals free of charge through October.

This means that when you purchase a subscription or add-on you get 2 years for the price of 1 year!
FredOnline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11 Oct 2020, 11:02 AM   #2
ioneja
Cornerstone of the Community

That's great, thanks for posting. I renewed and indeed got an extra year. That's a really generous deal, every Runbox user should jump on it.
ioneja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2020, 09:45 PM   #3
FredOnline
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredOnline View Post
Latest from the Runbox Blog:

https://blog.runbox.com/2020/10/runb...account-plans/

Quote:
It’s now 2020 — 20 years later — and we are doing it again, by multiplying the storage space on all our subscription plans by 2!
Quote:
These quotas will take effect for your account upon your next Runbox subscription purchase or renewal.
I have asked Runbox, via Twitter:

Quote:
What happens to those that have already taken advantage of your offer of doubling the subscription time when you first advertised it last week, do they also now get the increased storage capacity?
Their reply:

Quote:
The increased storage capacity is applied when the customer next renews the product or purchases a new product in the case of new customers. However, you can request we upgrade the storage for your account to the new quota at any time.
It's making me wonder if there will be any other offers from Runbox before the end of the month - personally I would like to see the number of aliases doubled!
FredOnline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2020, 11:24 AM   #4
jeffpan
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
tls-mail.com
5 domains for hosting are too limited. I have 100+ domains.
jeffpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2020, 11:45 PM   #5
Jacinto
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioneja View Post
That's great, thanks for posting. I renewed and indeed got an extra year. That's a really generous deal, every Runbox user should jump on it.
I renewed my three year plan that would have expired next year and I'm good now through 2027.

Not too shabby.

Who knows whether or not I'll be around in 2027. Even if I'm not, maybe Runbox will let me send E-Mails from the great beyond -- I'll have to ask Liz before I'm gone.

--
Jacinto
Jacinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2020, 12:18 AM   #6
janusz
The "e" in e-mail

I've requested a storage upgrade a few days after I had renewed my subscription and got it done in less than half an hour.
janusz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2020, 08:32 AM   #7
ioneja

Yeah, this is a great month to upgrade at Runbox. Very generous offers. I've renewed more than once now and doubled up (quadrupled up!) on my subscription. Works for sub-accounts too. Looks like I'll be using Runbox for a while now! Good thing too. I needed a sub-account for some testing, and not only did I get double the years, but double the storage too.
Old 23 Oct 2020, 08:38 AM   #8
ioneja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacinto View Post
Who knows whether or not I'll be around in 2027. Even if I'm not, maybe Runbox will let me send E-Mails from the great beyond -- I'll have to ask Liz before I'm gone.
Jacinto
I believe you'll get a free upgrade to user@runbox.heaven or user@runbox.hell -- depends on how much hassle you've given Liz over the years.
Old 24 Oct 2020, 10:01 PM   #9
Jacinto
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioneja View Post
I believe you'll get a free upgrade to user@runbox.heaven or user@runbox.hell -- depends on how much hassle you've given Liz over the years.
Thank you, kindly, ioneja, for the information.

Liz is a great lady who couldn't be nicer if she tried.

Since I've aways dealt with her in a very friendly and respectful manner, I should be entitled to an upgrade to user@runbox.heaven.

Thinking about it, though, I'd rather be where my departed friends already are and where my living friends will, inevitably, end up. Hence, I'll ask for an upgrade to user@runbox.hell.

--
Jacinto
Jacinto is offline   Reply With Quote