EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Early Warning...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Early Warning... If an email service has closed down or changed the services it offers, or if there are indications it is about to do so, post about it here.

Old 19 Jan 2012, 04:02 PM   #1
CyberSmurf

Your Free FuseMail Account is Expiring Soon

I received an e-mail from FuseMail.com ...
Quote:
Effective February 3rd, 2012, we will be discontinuing all free hosted email services. To upgrade your FuseMail account and continue using FuseMail beyond this deadline ...
CyberSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 22 Jan 2012, 02:34 AM   #2
jdtaylor
Master of the @

Another free operator bites the dust.
jdtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Feb 2012, 05:32 AM   #3
King Of Email
Cornerstone of the Community

Post Fusemail

Fusemail never was that great, lost my saved files, had numerous account and login problems, and only offered 100MB of storage for free accounts. No big deal.
King Of Email is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2012, 01:13 PM   #4
RBailey

Thumbs down Fusemail...! Oh my GOD!

In this last month of February 2012, I have had my final horrible experience with Fusemail that started two years ago. Consistently they had problems with ATT Business mail. Normally, it would take 1.5 weeks to fix; however, this last time they failed with a fix for over three weeks. This failure has ended my four year relationship with this Canadian company. Ray Cossette, the head of tech support, is one of the main foot draggers in the company. This Canadian has kept his position of ‘putting off till tomorrow what he could not do today’. I found that Cossette was unable to get out of his denial and admit, like other techs were willing to do, that Fusemail has a hard time keeping in sync with certain carriers. I kept my email log to the support team to publish so that the world can see how businesses, like Fusemail, can shoot themselves in the foot while leaving a bad taste in the consumer’s mouth. I want my money back...!!
RBailey is offline   Reply With Quote