EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 27 Oct 2009, 10:23 PM   #1
damole

feature request:whitelist domain

Many companies use multiple addresses at the same domain for emails, sales, info, noreply etc. It would be nice to have a button that just adds @domain.com to my whitelist. I know I can edit the whitelist manually but computers are supposed to help stop me from having to do things manually.
damole is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 28 Oct 2009, 08:20 PM   #2
tomhab
Essential Contributor

You can do this, although it's not quite as easy as the one-click add-whitelist that's on each email.

Go to Manager->Filter, and next to Whitelist Type in @ and the domain name (something along the lines of "@runbox.com", or "@hotmail.com"), then click Add.

Should do it nicely. Whilst I don't know if it needs to be a one-click action (as most people should only need to whitelist 10-15 domains), it would be nice if it was more obvious how to do it (I had to ask myself to find that out).
tomhab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2010, 10:23 AM   #3
adam1991

I came here to ask for the exact same feature. All those infrequent or one-off emails frequently go to spam, and I'm constantly going OUT of webmail and into the filter area and manually adding the entire domain.

Just yesterday, my wife complained that she was trying to get something done with Ohio State Univ, but their emails weren't getting through. I found them in spam folder and added @osu.edu manually--because there's no doubt she'll be interacting with more than one specific address at that domain.

So yes, I'd be VERY interested in another button in the email window that simply added the entire domain to the whitelist without my going through all the manual gyrations.

And while I'm at it, is there a way to set up the whitelist filter with wildcards? The OSU emails in question actually came from @studentlife.osu.edu; 'twould be nice to put @*.osu.edu in the whitelist and call it a day.
adam1991 is offline   Reply With Quote