EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 15 Sep 2018, 06:00 AM   #1
m46ah_30
Essential Contributor

Please help... not receiving mail

I realized just this morning that I have not received any email in 2 days. The mail items that routinely arrive each day did not show up as scheduled. I have tested by sending mail to myself from one of my FM aliases and have tried sending myself some from another email client (Gmail) and nothing shows up. I can, however, send mail TO both Gmail and the mail account of my ISP and it shows up quickly. I have no idea where to start looking for the problem. I am hoping for some advice! How do I submit a trouble ticket??

Edit: I think... THINK that I've managed to submit trouble tickets for this matter. Now I suppose it's a matter of waiting until someone reads them? The trouble ticket page indicated that information regarding the tickets had been sent to my primary account but nothing new has arrived as of 1800 EDT today.

EDIT... The problem has been resolved!!

I had started to create a rule to discard all incoming mail from one specific vendor from whom I could not unsubscribe. Something apparently interrupted me and I left it unfinished. Somehow it became a rule that simply read "Delete all email"... My IT wizard found it while checking my mail settings.

Last edited by m46ah_30 : 15 Sep 2018 at 11:39 AM.
m46ah_30 is offline   Reply With Quote