EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Google Gmail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Google Gmail Forum Discussions related to Google's Gmail service should go here: suggestions, tips, comments, requests for help, tech issues etc.

Old 11 Jun 2018, 05:20 PM   #1
giorgiopalmieri

Can not send or receive gmails

Hi

Got a strange one.
Have been using Gmail for years , then suddenly I am unable to send messages, thinking this was the recipient's email I tried using a different email and it worked.
Then I sent an email to my self using an iPhone and it said "delivery to the following recipient failed!"
Implying my gmail email no longer works, I can still sign into gmail and check but can't send or receive emails. I am expecting important mail so this had cone at a bad time.
Can anyone help, or dies anyone have an email to contact Google about it.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards
Palmieri.
giorgiopalmieri is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11 Jun 2018, 05:38 PM   #2
Berenburger
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgiopalmieri View Post
Hi

Got a strange one.
Have been using Gmail for years , then suddenly I am unable to send messages, thinking this was the recipient's email I tried using a different email and it worked.
Then I sent an email to my self using an iPhone and it said "delivery to the following recipient failed!"
Implying my gmail email no longer works, I can still sign into gmail and check but can't send or receive emails. I am expecting important mail so this had cone at a bad time.
Can anyone help, or dies anyone have an email to contact Google about it.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards
Palmieri.
What mail client do you use? The native Mail app on the iPhone? Maybe there is something wrong with your SMTP settings.
Have you tried to log in GMail using the web client https://mail.google.com and then send an email?
Another suggestion is to install the GMail app on your iPhone and try again.
Berenburger is offline   Reply With Quote