EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 4 Mar 2018, 12:37 AM   #1
Richard Norman

online service or software,

Hello

Up until now I have been using Mail Chimp to send my emails but it has proved so unreliable that I am looking for a new one. Can anyone suggest a simple, easy to use online sender or software that accepts text files.
Thank you for, your help. It needs to be a free online service or software, free for say the first 10000 mails or so.

Richard
Richard Norman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5 Mar 2018, 12:30 PM   #2
xenas

Other alternatives to mail chimp:

Get Response.
Sparkpost.
ActiveCampaign.
Maropost.
AWeber.
Emma.
xenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Mar 2018, 07:20 AM   #3
TenFour
Master of the @

MailerLite is pretty good. Not sure if they have a free tier, but typically any provider that allows sending much in the way of free email gets listed on blacklists, killing your deliverability. You are much better off paying a little bit and avoiding the providers that are used by spammers.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Jul 2021, 02:05 AM   #4
Nigan

Hello, I have been using FutureVault for a long time and I can recommend you this platform. This is such a LINKS REMOVED where you can store your emails and subsequently send them to your clients via encrypted streams. You can not worry about their safety, everything will be as safe as possible. In the beginning, you use it for free but later you can subscribe for a low price. You can store not only letters, but also various important documents. Great if you have a business going forward or already have a small business.

Last edited by ReuvenNY : 14 Jul 2023 at 03:19 AM.
Nigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Jul 2021, 06:02 AM   #5
somdcomputerguy
Cornerstone of the Community

I have used Dada Mail - http://dadamailproject.com/ quite a few times. The script has been upgraded several times since I last had a use for it. I look forward to a project that requires me to use it again. The code itself is free, one would have to pay a web hosting fee though. One would also have to pay the developer to install and configure the script unless you wanted to do it yourself.

- Bruce
somdcomputerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Nov 2022, 07:20 AM   #6
AdonisDaniel

Hi Richard! I hope you're doing great! There are a few different options that you could explore, depending on your needs. If you are looking for a free online service, you could try Sendinblue or Mailerlite. Both platforms offer free plans for up to 2000 subscribers, so you can try them out and see which one you prefer. If you are looking for software you can download and install on your computer, you could try Interspire Email Marketer or SendBlaster. If they don't fit your needs, these guys offer LINKS REMOVED full-cycle software development services[/url], and I'm sure they'll have some options for your issue.

Last edited by ReuvenNY : 14 Jul 2023 at 03:19 AM.
AdonisDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote