EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: How do you like the look of EmailHosting.com?
Love It! 2 6.06%
No Opinion! 13 39.39%
Don't Like It! 18 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17 Nov 2005, 09:57 AM   #61
euroman

Quote:
Originally posted by EmailHosting
Hello Forum!

The topic is email. Any and all information that we can gather from the email user community is helpful.

Please reply with constructive comments so that we can provide our customer base with the best in email service.

Thanks!
mmm... you're pushing the limit mate!

How about a new poll for those readers who think you are blatantly (and have from your first post) used this forum for promoting your own email service. Cheap advertising huh? We'll another poll would be - have you won over many FM users yet?
Old 18 Nov 2005, 09:34 AM   #62
EmailHosting

Representative of:
EmailHosting.com
Hello Forum!

This forum is here for us to discuss email services. I represent one. What is wrong with that? If you owned an email service, would you not want to gather opinions from experienced email users?

You can go to any other email service on this email discussion site and accuse them of the same things. That simply is not right to do.

If you have any constructive comments regarding email services and how to better them, we would like to hear them.

Thanks!
Old 23 Nov 2005, 08:18 AM   #63
EmailHosting

Representative of:
EmailHosting.com
Hello Forum!

I just wanted to personally wish everyone a great ThanksGiving week in case I didn't get a chance to do it later.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 23 Nov 2005, 10:01 AM   #64
ReuvenNY

Moderator's comment

I have changed the thread title to "The EmailHosting.com thread" as the title Launched Today was misleading.

Edit: spelling.

Last edited by ReuvenNY : 23 Nov 2005 at 10:22 AM.
Old 27 Nov 2005, 11:23 PM   #65
EmailHosting

Representative of:
EmailHosting.com
Thanks for the title change.

Otherwise, we would appear to be launching every day. Ha Ha!

I certainly hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Spam has certainly increased through free email providers.

Through my emailhosting.com account, I received one spam email in my inbox which appeared to be an email that could have been from a person and not a machine. The rest was correctly identified as spam and was automatically placed into my spam folder.

With regards to fighting spam, the Christmas season will certainly be a great test for many email providers, huh?
Old 28 Nov 2005, 02:59 AM   #66
digp
Master of the @

you muppets must be desparate for business
Old 28 Nov 2005, 04:51 AM   #67
euroman

Quote:
Originally posted by digp
you muppets must be desparate for business
This bloke just keeps forcing his thread to top so it won't fall off the radar. Yes I think he is desperate AND also must be breaking some sort of rule in using these forums to promote his product .... the sooner he's admonished to cease and desist .. the better it will be. Simply don't add any futher replies to this thread and see how far down the list it falls before he makes another spurious attempt in order to force his thread to top. Come on mr moderator....

PS Emailhosting.com may want to contribute to a banner advert at top of emd group rather than trying to force their service to top of discussions all the time......

Last edited by euroman : 28 Nov 2005 at 06:01 AM.
Old 6 Dec 2005, 12:49 PM   #68
EmailHosting

Representative of:
EmailHosting.com
Hello Forum!

Everyone who posts to any threads causes the threads to show up at the top. Why would you have such negative comments against me when every post from every representative of any company sends a thread to the top.

Personally, the moderaters need to ban you guys from the site for bashing without reason.

If you do not want to read the thread, then view another thread. It is as simple as that.

We want to remain engaged with people email users so that we can learn from and improve our service.

Thanks!
Old 6 Dec 2005, 07:20 PM   #69
euroman

Quote:
Originally posted by EmailHosting
Hello Forum!

Everyone who posts to any threads causes the threads to show up at the top. Why would you have such negative comments against me when every post from every representative of any company sends a thread to the top.

Personally, the moderaters need to ban you guys from the site for bashing without reason.

If you do not want to read the thread, then view another thread. It is as simple as that.

We want to remain engaged with people email users so that we can learn from and improve our service.

Thanks!
You are pathetic - nobody but yourself is contributing to this thread anymore .... goodbye!!! Hope you have the decency to pay for a banner advert for your 'oh so wonderful service' which others so well have critiqued. Over to you Mr Moderator - is there a name for this characters perpetual advertising...??

Buyers beware!!
Old 6 Dec 2005, 09:08 PM   #70
Edwin
 Administrator 

This thread has clearly run its course, and then some. Don't start another thread on the same topic unless there is some very clear, substantive specific issue to discuss.

BTW, please remember that it's against the forum rules to post second-guessing what the moderators should do or should not do.
Closed Thread