EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 26 Apr 2017, 02:12 PM   #1
FredOnline
The "e" in e-mail

How to make everyone hate you on email

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39704997

The attention seeker photo made me smile!
FredOnline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 27 Apr 2017, 05:53 AM   #2
TenFour
Master of the @

It's an interesting article, and mostly I agree with it. But, in my experience a worse office habit is when a manager decides everyone must stop using email and now use Facebook at Work, or One Note for everything, or Skype chat, or you name some other one of a million communication apps that waste time and make life more difficult at work. It usually starts when the manager goes to some workshop at a conference or reads a book on "productivity" that explains exactly how your office is doing it wrong by utilizing the most universal and adaptable communication platform, email. Soon 25% of the office is using the new app, another 25% is trying to figure out how to make it work, another 25% has filed a ticket with IT to figure out how to make it work, and a recalcitrant 25% is still using email in order to get actual work done.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2017, 03:02 PM   #3
Bamb0
Master of the @

I love thier stupid scam attempts!!!!

I get emails that LOOK LIKE I SENT IT from "mailerdeamon - failed to send" (Or something like this) and they have an attachment there.... They sadly think EVERYONE is stupid enough to open the attachment!! (Thinking they sent it and wondering what it is)
Bamb0 is offline   Reply With Quote