EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 4 Aug 2009, 06:33 AM   #1
HKguy

Large-size email

Hi, did anyone experience this? I sent a very large size email today (over 50 MB) thru my runbox account to another email account of mine. However, I didn't receive that email while my runbox hasn't got any returned email so far. Is it normal? It has been hours already. Where is that email?
HKguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 4 Aug 2009, 07:50 PM   #2
carverrn
Intergalactic Postmaster

Representative of:
Runbox.com
There could be any number of reasons you haven't seen the message or a returned email yet. One possibility is that the message is still queued at a server waiting delivery because of some delivery issue (e.g. server timeout, server refusing connection, receiver mailbox full). In such a case it could be up to 24 hours before you get a response indicating it's still queued for delivery.

In order to check on a sent message we would need to know information such as your account username and details of the message (subject, to-address, approximate date/time sent).

Please submit a support ticket at https://support.runbox.com if you would like us to investigate the sent status of the message.

Regards,
Rich
carverrn is offline   Reply With Quote