EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 20 Dec 2010, 04:42 AM   #1
alistair234

outlook and junkmail

hi, I’ve got setup run box with my outlook 2010 via imap, I’ve deleted and created the account on outlook 4 or 5 times, each I’ve created the account a just email folder appears inside the inbox folder, is this the same for other people? How does other handle it with Junk Mail/Spam folders etc? e.g. just delete junk mail folder etc.

thanks
alistair234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 20 Dec 2010, 09:22 AM   #2
kservik
Cornerstone of the Community

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Root folder path: INBOX + The Junk E-mail folder in Outlook 2010

Hello

After checking the added information in your Support Ticket, the first issue is solved by setting: Root folder path: INBOX

This is done by: File - Account Settings - Change + username@runbox.com - More Settings - Advanced

Regarding the Junk E-mail folder: The Junk E-mail folder is automatically created by Outlook. We dont know if there is a way to turn that off. If you turn Outlook spam filter on, then it will use that folder. The automatic spam filtering in Outlook 2010 is by default turned off.

Kim
kservik is offline   Reply With Quote