EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 25 Mar 2009, 07:31 AM   #1
benwitz
= Permanently banned =

Unhappy Problem with compose window in HTML mode

Greetings.

With the new interface, I am having problems in the compose view. Even with the window maximized, the actual edit area of the compose window is only about 20% of the left side of the window. On my work computer, the compose area is expanded to fit the entire window. Makes my text look very narrow and compressed. Any ideas?
benwitz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 25 Mar 2009, 10:20 AM   #2
Sherry

Hi benwitz,

On the old UI there is two little arrows going this way >> or this way << at the bottom right corner of that little narrow compose window . I don't see those on the new UI but if you do you could try clicking on them and see if that helps?

Also, Welcome to the EMD Forums

Sherry
Sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2009, 08:01 PM   #3
benwitz
= Permanently banned =

Compose Problem

I think I have it figured out. I upgraded to IE8 a couple weeks ago. I tried using another browser and it works just fine. Also, IE at my work computer is not the new version. I'm guessing it's something within IE8 causing the window to behave oddly.
benwitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2009, 01:50 AM   #4
Sherry

Glad you got it solved.
I believe I remember FM posted on the Wiki that they are not fixing bugs for IE8 until it comes out of Beta (if it's still in beta?). Although some bugs may be worth fixing as they may be the type that won't change again on the beta?

Sherry
Sherry is offline   Reply With Quote