EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 2 May 2017, 12:02 PM   #421
ellentk

Yes, countdown to doom. And nowhere to hide. I don't like it either. But not everyone reads this forum and maybe they don't know.
ellentk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 2017, 01:00 PM   #422
chickadee

When I received the message from FastMail, I promptly got sick to my stomach. I'd been hoping against hope that Rob Mueller would change his mind.

The "original" interface was the best--in fact, it was a masterpiece. It should never have been discarded like yesterday's newspaper.

(Incoming fire begins in ... three ... two ... one.)
chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 2017, 01:04 PM   #423
joe_devore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
(Incoming fire begins in ... three ... two ... one.)
ALL hands to battle-stations, take imminent shelter from incoming mortar fire...

joe_devore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 2017, 01:17 PM   #424
walesrob
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellentk View Post
Yes, countdown to doom. And nowhere to hide. I don't like it either. But not everyone reads this forum and maybe they don't know.
Probably sick and tired of your (and a few others) constant moaning. It puts people off.
walesrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 May 2017, 12:09 AM   #425
ellentk

Walesrob,

You have an interesting definition of the words "constant" and "moaning."
l've never been trolled before, I'm flattered.
ellentk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 May 2017, 02:44 AM   #426
Bamb0
Master of the @

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee
When I received the message from FastMail, I promptly got sick to my stomach. I'd been hoping against hope that Rob Mueller would change his mind.

The "original" interface was the best--in fact, it was a masterpiece. It should never have been discarded like yesterday's newspaper.
Yes when I joined fastmail the original interface WAS THE BEST but sadly stuff now in the world is all about getting worse..

Quote:
Originally Posted by walesrob
Probably sick and tired of your (and a few others) constant moaning. It puts people off.
How can text on a screen bother anyone??? (Its not like calling them and complaining with an analogue voice -- THAT WOULD BE ANNOYING!!)

AOL just blocked all access to thier AIM network from older clients and 3rd party clients ... I think they have tracking stuff in thier latest AIM client (Version 8) and they wanna make sure everyone is using it.......

I just got rid of the AIM version I had as it wouldnt let me connect anymore and I do not wanna use thier latest bloated garbage.... (I stayed with version 5.5.3598 for years because it was the last version NOT INTERGRATED with facebook)
Bamb0 is offline   Reply With Quote