EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 18 Jun 2010, 12:11 AM   #1
jrafter
Essential Contributor

Zoho Email

I'm curious about Zoho. Their email product looks quite good, but their 'About Us' page only claims 40,000 customers worldwide. That's not very impressive. I've searched these forums, and there's not much about them here either.

Does anyone have any experience with them, or any helpful insights?

Thanks in advance!
jrafter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18 Jun 2010, 03:13 AM   #2
guillaume
Essential Contributor

I created an account a while back but never really touched it. I like the fact they mix folders and tags. Appart from that I believe it would suit more somebody who already use their other products. i'm the kind of guy who likes having a homogeneous experience across different services
guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2010, 11:03 AM   #3
B4its2L8
Master of the @

I used them for a bit with one of my domains and found the service generally sound. But I didn't really put it through its paces, so take my positive feedback for what it is: based on limited experience.

I did, though, find their customer support to be helpful and fairly quick in responding to any queries. That's good for a free service, I guess.

I, too, liked the option to use folders or labels. I only used/tried the email part of their service(s), so I can't speak to the quality of any of their other products.

sd
B4its2L8 is offline   Reply With Quote