EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 21 Sep 2005, 01:50 PM   #1
shalom

Question what is the pop3 servers of seeqmail ?

I HAVE MY EMAIL ACCOUNT IN WWW.SEEQMAIL.COM

MY EMAIL ID IS XXXXXXXXX@euromail.net.

I TRIED WITH THE EMAIL CLIENT'S TO RETRIEVE THE MESSAGES FROM SEEQMAIL.COM.

THE pop3 SERVER SETTINGS I HAVE TRIED ARE

EUROMAIL.NET, POP.EUROMAIL.NET, SEEQMAIL.COM, POP.SEEQMAIL.COM

I HAVE TIRED OF SENDING MAILS TO postmaster@seeqmail.com for the help in configuring the email clients. But not even a single reply from them.

CAN ANY ONE HELP IN THIS REGARD ?
shalom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 21 Sep 2005, 02:45 PM   #2
claven

Welcome to the forums, shalom!

Have you tried mail.seeqmail.com for the POP3 server?
claven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2005, 03:11 PM   #3
shalom

pop3 servers of seeqmail ?

YES, I TRIED BUT IT DOESN'T WORK
shalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2005, 03:24 PM   #4
David
Ultimate Contributor

If you go to the home page and click on "terms and conditions' Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "sign up now" and then read the FAQ under 'login assistance' it says:

>>

Account login assistance:

To log into your SeeqMail.com account, or to access an external account using the SeeqMail.com Client, you will need to provide a Username and password, and select the interface type and your language preference. Optionally for External Access using the SeeqMail.com client, you may need to provide the mailserver name.

Username: This is commonly a personal identifier with your mail server, for example the user, Jim has an email account with seeqmail.com, his email address is: jim@seeqmail.com

Mailserver: This field is used for external POP3/IMAP mailservers only. Specify the mail-server address used for your account, for example: jim@seeqmail.com, would use the MailServer 'mail.seeqmail.com'

Account Type: This field is only used for external mailservers, you will need to specify what the account type is, either POP3 or IMAP.

With POP3 accounts, you have the option of moving your messages or copying messages from the external POP3 mailserver.

With IMAP accounts, your session is mirrored on the IMAP server. Any folders you create, or messages moved will be reflected on the remote IMAP server. All messages are stored on kept on the remote machine, allowing you to access the same data in another mail-client.

Interface: You can select your interface for the SeeqMail.com session. comes with more that one Interface which you can select, depending on the capabilities of your browser and preference.

Language: You can select which language to use the SeeqMail.com interface for.

Signing up for an account

If you don't have an account the administrator can optionally allow new-accounts to be created via the Web. Click the 'New Account' link on the login page for the account signup form

Most fields are optional, although you will need to provide a new Email Name ( Username ), Password ( and confirmation ), a FirstName and Surname and a Password Question. Once the form is correctly filled in, you will be automatically logged into your new account.

Troubleshooting - I can't login to my Account:

Check that the mail-server address is correct when you are attempting to login to external accounts.

Check that you have entered your password correctly, check the Password utility if you have forgotten or want to change your password.

For SeeqMail.com systems with multiple domains, check that the domain in the field is correct.

>>

There is lots of information available (about the server names to use) and about how to set up your account for IMAP and POP properly under 'troubleshooting'
David is offline   Reply With Quote