EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 24 May 2008, 10:14 PM   #16
Ge0rges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
um......I'm sure that was just a typographical error or something unintentional.....

oh, and Welcome to the EMD Forums, Ge0rges!

Sorry its a typographical error
Thanks Merovingian
Ge0rges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2008, 01:57 AM   #17
Geir
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
We've now restarted our IMAP servers and performance should have normalized. We're not yet sure what cause the disconnections.

Let us know if you're still having problems (and include your username, please).

- Geir
Geir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2008, 07:02 AM   #18
tenox

Runbox is not a hobby, it's a business right? Any business I know has a road map. So what is the road map for IMAP?

Do you guys have any time frame for implementing a working service? I'm not looking for an exact date, but is it months or years?

I'm sorry but IMAP is not a rocket science. It's not any new and or unproven technology. It has been here for over 20 years now. How come a reputable email provider cannot get their most basic service straight. Are IMAP servers now being made in China or what?

Regards,
a
tenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2008, 07:57 PM   #19
Ge0rges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geir View Post
We've now restarted our IMAP servers and performance should have normalized. We're not yet sure what cause the disconnections.

Let us know if you're still having problems (and include your username, please).

- Geir
Hi Geir

Most accounts seems to be working today except few. Example: banang(at)gamesworlduae.com

Thanks
Ge0rges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2008, 07:23 AM   #20
adamevans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geir View Post

- Geir
STILL DOING IT.

My username is adamevans
adamevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2008, 08:14 AM   #21
carverrn
Intergalactic Postmaster

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Over the last couple of days we have been experiencing frequent abnormal terminations of the IMAP servers. We are still trying to determine the cause of these terminations and will resolve the problem as soon as we can.

Access to your emails is also possible through the web interface or POP3 as they do not appear to be effected by the problem.

We apologize for the problems that this may be causing.

Regards,
Runbox Support
carverrn is offline   Reply With Quote