EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27 Dec 2018, 05:42 PM   #1
jeffpan
Master of the @
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South China
Posts: 1,538

Representative of:
Mail.dnsbed.com
Anno: changes on some ISP emails

the recent years I have noticed that:
  • Arcor.de changes to Vodafone.de, powered by OX
  • Virgilio.it stop developing their own mail system, changed to OX too
  • E1.ru changes their email hosting to yandex

If you have accounts there, please take a look.

Happy new year.
jeffpan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 29 Dec 2018, 07:37 PM   #2
Dutchie007
Essential Contributor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpan View Post
the recent years I have noticed that:
  • Arcor.de changes to Vodafone.de, powered by OX
  • Virgilio.it stop developing their own mail system, changed to OX too
  • E1.ru changes their email hosting to yandex

If you have accounts there, please take a look.

Happy new year.
I can add to that, that also QIP (free) email services are now in hands of YANDEX company. IMHO a great progress,because QIP mail services werent that reliable.

Happy new year to all.

Dutchie.
Dutchie007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2018, 11:28 PM   #3
jeffpan
Master of the @
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South China
Posts: 1,538

Representative of:
Mail.dnsbed.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie007 View Post
I can add to that, that also QIP (free) email services are now in hands of YANDEX company. IMHO a great progress,because QIP mail services werent that reliable.

Happy new year to all.

Dutchie.
Dutchie,

can I sign up a free.fr email account for test?
I am from china so I was not sure.
jeffpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2018, 03:49 AM   #4
Dutchie007
Essential Contributor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpan View Post
Dutchie,

can I sign up a free.fr email account for test?
I am from china so I was not sure.

I dont know..I am not french. But AFAIK free.fr is an internet provider...and you need to have a contract with them to use their services.
If you want a (free) email account with a .fr TLD you better sign up with mail.fr or with laposte.

cheers.

Dutchie.
Dutchie007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Jan 2019, 04:20 AM   #5
Tsunami
The "e" in e-mail
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: in between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown
Posts: 2,154
I couldn't find the signup option at LaPoste.

Signing up with mail.fr worked smoothly. Same company as mail.uk/mail.co.uk/mail.de , the company is based in Germany. However, when signing up to mail.fr, the interface is obviously in French.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Jan 2019, 10:26 PM   #6
janusz
The "e" in e-mail
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: EU
Posts: 4,583
Email service address is laposte.net. Laposte.fr is the site of the French postal (snailmail) service.
janusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 05:03 PM.

 

Copyright EmailDiscussions.com 1998-2013. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy