EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 21 Mar 2005, 07:07 PM   #1
twnty3svn

Question 10mb file space insted of 100mb???

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this mistake, but i'm a customer who has purchased the 5 account deal with runbox, with 1GB email/100MB for files for each account as stated in subscription pricing:

Multiple subscriptions
For multiple account purchases, we currently offer:
2 accounts (1 GB mail/100 MB files) for 3 years - USD 99.95
5 accounts (1 GB mail/100 MB files) for 3 years - USD 149.95
10 accounts (1 GB mail/100 MB files) for 1 year - USD 149.95

However, i have just noticed that all the sub accounts only seem to have 10mb file space as apposed to the 100mb except fo the the administrator which has 100mb.

Hopefully this it just a once off mistake by runbox with my account. I've written in to support, but with no reply.

Not sure whether anyone else has noticed this, but i would really appriciate if if someone could ammend this problem asap to fix up my sub accounts.

Regards
twnty3svn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 21 Mar 2005, 11:46 PM   #2
jschreib

Thumbs up

The problem should be fixed now. It was caused by a minor bug in our application and resulted in displaying a wrong value for subaccounts (although our database contained the correct value). Please let me know if you still encounter any problems with your file space.

With best regards,
Jan
jschreib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2005, 04:29 AM   #3
twnty3svn

Thanks very much for the swift reply, and yes it reads the correct amount of space now.
twnty3svn is offline   Reply With Quote