EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 15 Jul 2016, 04:27 AM   #1
farmer512

Business plan-Shared Contact group confusion

Have a fastmail business plan. Want to share certain contacts with another user in business plan. Created new group per fastmail and selected share with everyone in my business. When I go to my list of contacts and try to assign one of them to the new shared group it is greyed out and not available. I can create a new contact with in that group but can't add to it. Am I missing something? I'd like to be able to share any arbitrary group of my personal contacts with the rest of the users in the business plan. I can select them individually and share them with the business but they are then moved from my personal group to business. Ideally they'd stay in my personal as well.

What am I missing?
farmer512 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 16 Jul 2016, 12:13 AM   #2
farmer512

Never mind, I see how the groupings work now and it makes sense. For some reason I was missing the all contacts as my primary contact group.
farmer512 is offline   Reply With Quote