EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 18 Nov 2005, 11:51 AM   #16
theog
= Permanently banned =

I finally sent the invites to those who sent me a PM. Sorry it took so long, but I did not know the forum would not provide some type of indication that I had a PM... guess I need to login into the control panel and click on something to make it happen....

I still have a couple more if anyone interested...

Also, I see 30gig now has ads by google... I don't remember seeing that before or was it? Been a while since I logged in.

Be honest, I like what they have done... no stupid popups, no full color ads, etc... I wonder if they are reading my mail to see what ads to provide me.

This shows they are (at least) trying a business model...
theog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2005, 02:52 PM   #17
kchess79
Master of the @

Thanks so much for the invite! I have seven now--if anyone wants one, just PM me.
kchess79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2005, 04:22 PM   #18
King Of Email
Cornerstone of the Community

Question 30gigs.com

If you really want an invite, just go to the invite spool page at:

http://b10m.swal.org/30gigs

I sent myself an invite, registered, and wasn't impressed. More space does not equal more quality. Usually, the opposite is true.

Anyhow, Shinyfeet.com advertises storage without space limitations.
King Of Email is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2005, 02:44 AM   #19
xmailer
Intergalactic Postmaster

Re: 30gigs.com

Quote:
Originally posted by King Of Email
Anyhow, Shinyfeet.com advertises storage without space limitations.
Yes, and I'm at least a little surprised that service has lasted as long as it has, although perhaps not so surprisingly, unfortunately it does seem to have a few bugs in the way of features which don't seem to work as advertised. As one example, clicking on the link to save an email attachment to my file storage area results in a "page not found" error, and when I then go to my file storage area to check, the file is listed there, but as a 0-byte file.
xmailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2005, 06:35 AM   #20
jeffpan
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
tls-mail.com
I have used 30gigs's email for some days (just use it to receive mailing lists).I find that it is so aboriginal and unstable.You may often meet problems when reading mails,sending mail with attachment,or downloading files,etc.The most advancement that I have seen is that it permit you to send email using your own domain name.And,the web interface's design is pretty.
Instead of this service,I also recommend another free email which domain is: postmaster.co.uk. Although the domain name is a little limited,but their service is stable,and the web interface is good too.
jeffpan is offline   Reply With Quote