EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Early Warning...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Early Warning... If an email service has closed down or changed the services it offers, or if there are indications it is about to do so, post about it here.

Old 18 Aug 2020, 03:57 AM   #1
InquiringMind

Has Inbox.com Discontinued The 8 GB Account ???

I have a 1 TB account at Inbox.com and my recent renewal went through normally; however, I have a family member who has an 8 GB account and their renewal did not go through and they received an email purporting to come from Anthony Morris directing them to a website to initiate a 1 TB account.

Does anyone know if Inbox.com has discontinued their 8 GB accounts ???
InquiringMind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 22 Aug 2020, 04:41 AM   #2
InquiringMind

Tech support replied that even though there was no error message from Paypal, the Paypal attempt at charging the renewal payment did not go through even though the 8 GB accounts are still valid.

I re-set all of the Paypal info and I noticed that the Recurring Payments section of Paypal now require that the choice for payment be entered separately. That is, it is not carried over from Settings for Preference of Online purchases nor is it carried over from the Wallet section. This is not the first Paypal glitch I have experienced over the years.

After re-setting all in Paypal with the same info from the failed attempt, the next Paypal try worked.

So, the 8 GB accounts are still in effect. The error message from Inbox.com is a confusing default message, and when in doubt, Re-Set everything in Paypal.

HTH someone else.
InquiringMind is offline   Reply With Quote