EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 17 May 2011, 05:26 PM   #1
apl

Old email turning up

Hi,

Is anybody else getting old email reappearing in their mailbox? It might have nothing to do with Fastmail but I have just received an email from Amazon offering me the chance to pre-order Modern Warfare 3.

I have had deleted folders reappear as well, although they have been empty.

Is it possible that another computer connected to my mail account could be putting back missing items?

Just after Fastmail came back up everything disappeared from my account, the InBox was there but none of the folders, I had to re-sync to get everything back and that's when the deleted folder reappeared.

The email turned up this morning though.

Regards Alan
apl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 26 May 2011, 11:16 PM   #2
pjcell

inundated of old emails

YES!
It has happened to me many times already that I get hundreds of very old emails, all at the same time, and all with the same delivery date and time (or few minutes apart the first from the last)!

I really don't know why and in the past I have simply deleted them, but I would be interested in knowing whether it happens to others.

Thanks,
PJ
pjcell is offline   Reply With Quote