EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 2 Jan 2002, 08:48 PM   #1
billdavies

Personal Use Only?

Hi!

I want to get an email that I can use for my website. I understand that FastMail.fm can only be used for personal use only. I take it that this means I can't use it. Are there any services in FastMail.fm which allow me to use it for my website. Does anyone know a good provider of email, with POP3, that I could use?

Thanks

Bill
billdavies is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 3 Jan 2002, 06:26 AM   #2
Jeremy Howard
Ultimate Contributor

All accounts except guest accounts will be able to use FastMail.FM for commercial use.

Until we start accepting payments, you can use FastMail.FM for commercial use by emailing webmasterATfastmailDOTfm and requesting an variance to the Terms of Service. We will generally provide this as long as you stick within the rest of the TOS (e.g. non multi-level marketing schemes, no unsolicated commercial email) but we will remind you of the disclaimer that if something goes wrong that causes problems to your business, we accept no liability.
Jeremy Howard is offline   Reply With Quote