EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 10 Aug 2011, 12:49 PM   #1
metal

ymail not delivering

Mails sent using ymail.com are either being lost or are delivering after several hours. This is happening since yesterday. Is anyone else experiencing this?
metal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11 Aug 2011, 01:53 AM   #2
drew
The "e" in e-mail

My test maybe is not what you expect.

I do have an ymail account and I have a typical drew.strawberry at ymail dot com address but I make use of yahoo.se sweden but them make it into this.

http://se.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ so it is rather complicated. It has to do with ads and those who pay for ads. If I pretend to live in Australia then obviously the advertisers that pay for ads want to know if I am in Australia or in Sweden.

My IP reveal that I am in Sweden so them change from AU to SE so the ads get right.

So you living somewhere else may use totally different servers so that way it dos not help much if I tell you that sending an email from my ymail.com yahoo webmail worked instantly to fastmail account. a few seconds at most.

So hopefully people living closer to you could tell if them have had problems.
drew is offline   Reply With Quote