EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 8 Apr 2024, 05:52 PM   #1
Fenman
Cornerstone of the Community

Android app not opening calendar events

Suddenly when I tap on an existing calendar event, it does not open. It directs me instead to another day in my calendar - March 11 2004

Every calendar event is opens to that page. I cannot edit or view them. It's similar in my wife's phone.

It's only happening on the Android app; in my browser it's fine.

Any ideas, please?
____
After receiving advice from Fastmail I've reinstalled the app after restarting the phone and I can get to the appointment details. It refers me from the Month display to the Week display first. It didn't do that before (although it's sensible). It feels as if a bit of tinkering has happened.

Last edited by Fenman : 8 Apr 2024 at 06:31 PM.
Fenman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8 Apr 2024, 06:52 PM   #2
hadaso
The "e" in e-mail

Something similar happened to me on the Android app a few days ago (only it took me back to 2001, and since I found no reasonable way to go back to the present since it seems that a date cannot be typed in the app) I eventually switched from using beta in the app to using the production server and things seemed to be back to normal. Perhaps it was just that the app was restarted.
hadaso is offline   Reply With Quote