EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 25 Dec 2005, 09:34 AM   #1
rr2002

Do not use Fastmail (Part III)

Hi Jeremy,

I'm posting on this forum as I've been unable to reach you by mailing to your direct address, or submitting trouble reports to fastmail.fm. As covered before, I had problems accessing my account when my credit card company mistakenly disputed your charge.

THIS CHARGEBACK HAS BEEN REVERSED (I confirmed 20 minutes ago just to make ), and you now have the funds, and and fees have been reversed. I have emailed fastmail multiple times, and have not gotten a response about this. I have also not gotten a response from you. Please help me with this issue.....thank you....

Moderator: Jeremy's address deleted. Please do not post other people's email address on the forum!

Last edited by ReuvenNY : 25 Dec 2005 at 10:08 AM.
rr2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 25 Dec 2005, 09:44 AM   #2
rr2002

Jeremy, mailbox is full

One other note, Jeremy - you suggested that I pm you to take care of this problem - but your mailbox is full...
Old 25 Dec 2005, 10:01 AM   #3
David
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Do not use Fastmail (Part III)

Quote:
Originally posted by rr2002
THIS CHARGEBACK HAS BEEN REVERSED (I confirmed 20 minutes ago just to make ), and you now have the funds, and and fees have been reversed.
Why did you reverse the funds rr2002, and then start a thread named Do not use Fastmail (Part III)?

Not a good way to get access to support (imo) especially on Christmas day.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2005, 10:45 AM   #4
rr2002

David, response

Hi David,

This is part of an earlier thread (titled : Do not use Fastmail), where Jeremy offered to look into this. There was a (Do not use Fastmail (Part II)) posted from someone else, thus this is Part III. My apologies for posting on Christmas day, but this saga has been running on for 4 months now - I'd like to get it resolved soon.
Old 25 Dec 2005, 10:51 AM   #5
David
Ultimate Contributor

Okay rr2002:

It seems that apologies are in order all round.

The best of the season to you
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2005, 08:45 PM   #6
rr2002

Do not use Fastmail (Part IV)

Hi,

Once again, I apologize for posting to this forum, but I haven't gotten a response from support or PMs to Jeremy. Again, I'm looking for resolution to my account suspension, which has the result of my credit card mistakenly suspending payment to fastmail. This payment has been taken care of, but I have had no resolution to getting my account restored. I would appreciate any help that can be given. Thank you.
Old 27 Dec 2005, 09:20 PM   #7
ReuvenNY

rr2002, please do not start a new thread every time you want to bump the issue. An additional posting will do. I have merged number IV into number III.
Also this thread belongs in the "help" sub-forum.
ReuvenNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2005, 06:05 AM   #8
digp
Master of the @

go and get yahoo mail plus or somet like that...........
digp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2005, 09:57 AM   #9
rr2002

My account not available.

Hi,

I have posted various posts until the title "Do not use fastmail", with the explanation that my account has been suspended, and my I do not have service for my account. These posts are missing, and I have not gotten any service from fastmail. Can someone please help me and tell me why this is the case? Thank you....
Old 29 Dec 2005, 10:15 AM   #10
sflorack
The "e" in e-mail

You mean these?

http://www.emaildiscussions.com/...threadid=40376

http://www.emaildiscussions.com/...threadid=39642

If you look at the moderators response at the end of the first one, you'll notice that they wanted you to move your thread to the "Help and Current Issues" forum.
sflorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2005, 01:03 PM   #11
ReuvenNY

Moderator's comment

Please do not start new threads on the same issue. Also, help issues do not belong in the general discussion section. I have merged this one as well.
Old 29 Dec 2005, 02:50 PM   #12
hadaso
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally posted by digp
go and get yahoo mail plus or somet like that...........
I wonder how Yahoo would have handled a chargeback...
hadaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2005, 05:02 AM   #13
superstar

This is obviously something that needs to be brought to the attention of FM Administrators. Since it is the holidays, they are probably busy with family/life and are not as responsive as they generally are... (I hope this is the explanation...)

Two suggestions:

Moderator(s): If its possible, maybe it will be better to rename this thread to something more appropriate? (say... Need FM Support ASAP! Chargeback issue!!)

I know you have tried emailing/messanging Jeremy; another thought is to send a support request form? Go to FM's homepage, click on "Support" in the header; the first link takes you to the Support Form page. Remember to clearly state your problem in the subject line.

You are a more patient person than I. If I had been waiting four months to access my email, I would have moved to a different provider long ago....

Good luck!
superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2005, 05:15 AM   #14
ReuvenNY

Quote:
Originally posted by superstar
Moderator(s): If its possible, maybe it will be better to rename this thread to something more appropriate? (say... Need FM Support ASAP! Chargeback issue!!)
Good idea! Done.

The original poster is not patient - he doesn't check the replies to his postings...
Old 1 Jan 2006, 09:49 AM   #15
Jeremy Howard
Ultimate Contributor

Sorry you weren't able to send me a PM - I had forgotten to clear my Sent Items PM folder. I've done that now, so you can send me a PM.

If your bank has reversed the chargeback, we will reinstate your account when they contact us to confirm that. If your account isn't back online yet, it means that they haven't yet contacted us.
Jeremy Howard is offline   Reply With Quote