View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2021, 02:26 PM   #8
BritTim
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by twain44 View Post
Thanks for looking at the problem. I am receiving all incoming emails without any problems. However, the ability to send or reply to any note has not changed. I did create a new alias as suggested but it hasn't shown up as active as of yet.

Support sent a note this AM that the ticket has been sent to the senior tier, but I have heard nothing back as of this hour.

I am not sure how to PM you, because I only have my notebook computer. Incidentally, I have tried to send messages on two different computers and browsers, and both failed, so I suspect the problem is FMs, and not mine. Also, I have never received any message from FastMail about any problem whatsoever. I have been on Fast Mail for at least ten years, or it seems like it.
You can send a private message using this forum.

Once way is to click on the User you want to message (bringing up his profile) and then click on Send <user> a private message on the right hand side.

You can see if someone else has sent you a message if you look at the top right of your screen, clicking on Private Messages to see your Inbox.
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote