View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2017, 03:42 PM   #80
noclue
Cornerstone of the Community

No matter how much I love Fastmail, I can't tolerate this problem anymore. I have "told" Fastmail every single day for the last two years what is spam, what is commercial email, and what are newsletters. It simply cannot learn anything anymore. Before I can deal with my mail each morning, I have to spend sometimes up to half an hour moving things around to the right folder.

I can't understand. I've been an FM user for almost 15 years, and this inability to put things in the right place has just been going on for two or three years. But I give up. I pay money for FM, and Zoho is free. And it does seem to be able to put stuff into the right folders, too. I love this community; people are always willing to help me. It's just that I can no longer justify paying for something that no longer works.

It's going to be a yuuuuuge problem to change my email address. I do a lot of my work from home, so there will be a massive adjustment period, and I will likely lose touch with several correspondents. I'm just done.
noclue is offline   Reply With Quote