View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2005, 11:07 AM   #43
southernbelle2

ok now i am upset i just renewed my runbox day before yesterday and there was nothing on the renewel page stating this new policy. Also why would i purchase a 3gb account and now it will serve me no useful purpose this is only wednesday and you say i am over quota i have no graph to go by and did not even know about this policy until i did not receive my mail today.
now you are telling me to decrease my e-mail intake i have no clue how much since i belong to 40 yahoo groups and have no idea the amount of mail or size of mail from day to day it varies. I have been with runbox for several years now and have stuck with you through thick and thin and stayed with you because i never had a problem with yahoo group mail now you have changed your policy without sending me any notification. I also know that since i use a pop and smtp to download to my provider i will be using double the usage. I thought i read somewhere where there was going to be adjustments for the size of accounts you have. I just spent 45.00 for something that will be of no use to me anymore. Why can i not split my 3gb account in half and this way i could get double the usage . I am so upset that i was not notified before you took this action and before i renewed my account with you

I have a stupid question here why would someone purchase a 3gb account unless they were expecting to get a lot of e-mail so now with the new quota no one would need that large of an account since it would put them over the quota this is not making any sense to me? Also you stated you adjusted my quota and for me to adjust my e-mail intake so does that mean i will be over quota the rest of the week and not recieve anymore mail? Also in another post they stated that they were going to do quota adjustments for the larger accounts has that already been implemented and when will the graphs be out they should have been out along with the notifications first.
southernbelle2 is offline   Reply With Quote