View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2006, 01:58 AM   #2
CyberSmurf

Question can't create new Netscape mailbox

I went to mail.netscape.com and created a new "screen name".

I can't login to a Netscape maibox though ...
Quote:
Mailbox does not exist for this account

We are sorry, but this Screen Name does not have an active or existing Netscape Mail account.
Note: If it has been more than 30 days since your last login, your account would have been deactivated as per Terms of Service.

If you are seeing this message in error, please click here to Sign Out and then go back to mail.netscape.com and Sign In with an active Netscape Mail account.

Or, Sign Out and go to mail.aol.com to check out FREE AIM Mail. You can use your existing Netscape Screen Name for AIM Mail and get 2GB of storage, IMAP access, Web Calendar and many more features not found in Netscape Mail. Check it out today!

If you continue to see this message, please review the Help pages. To learn more about the Mail service, please visit our Home page.

Error Code: C0FE022B
At mailredirect.netscape.com or ncmail.netscape.com, I get the message ...
Quote:
Mailbox Creation In Progress

Your user name has been created, but we are unable to create your mailbox at this time. Your request for a new mailbox has been received and will be processed shortly. Please check back soon for this service. We apologize for any inconvenience.
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Old mailbox no good?

I get the same results when I try logging in with my old screen name which I had migrated to AIM.com.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BTW, someone else seems to have registered the "cybersmurf" screen name.

Last edited by CyberSmurf : 18 Jul 2006 at 02:24 AM.
CyberSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote