View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2017, 04:06 AM   #36
mavas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony17112acst View Post
UPDATE: Well, they want $36 minimum for me to send email and I just can't do it just to send 1 email and all it would prove is Comcast is crazy (not solve the actual problem, if if I understand correctly).
I do want to point out that you stated in one of your posts that you moved one of your domains being hosted on freehostia.com to godaddy and you stopped having and issue of getting emails from Comcast to that domain.

"
* 50Webs offers no support for their free services, and since Comcast said it's not their fault, I decided to change my web and email hosting to Freehostia,
* I set up my Freehostia account just ONE WEEK ago,
* To my utter amazement, Freehostia was having the exact same problem receiving Comcast emails!!!
* After much research, I found they are both part of the same company: Liquidnet, "

I also want to point out that you are using a company that supplies no support for using their free service and will not assist with issues you are having. Claiming the sender who makes multi attempts to deliver a message to your domain but fails due to no response from the server does not point 100% at the sender. It is a 2 way street.

Comcast is known to have strict sending and receiving policies.

Last edited by mavas : 2 Feb 2017 at 04:17 AM.
mavas is offline   Reply With Quote