View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2017, 01:29 AM   #333
TenFour
Master of the @

This endless discussion intrigued me. I was a FM customer more than a decade ago, and one of the reasons I eventually left was the clunky interface and also the cost, with free Gmail being a big draw. So, my domain email provider recently pooped out on me so I thought why not give POBox a try? I know they are not exactly the same as FM, but I imagine most things are the same. I can only say that so far, only a day in, POB is one of the best email providers I have dealt with. The entire onboarding process has been a breeze and the Help documents are actually helpful--rather unusual with even very large vendors. The help articles are not only useful, but clearly written too. I find the Webmail interface very good so far--far, far better than the standard Cpanel ones available from many providers. So far the email app seems quite good too. Importing emails, contacts, and calendars went very smoothly and fast. Frankly, the old interface may have been the bees knees, but the new one seems much better than many out there. Looking forward to giving this service more of a spin.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote