View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2006, 12:52 AM   #22
mikedk
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally posted by smallcheese
This is all great news for the majority I agree. How about the suggestion by one of the previous posters to include one virtual domain and a catch all * alias for those who it will not benefit? I'm grateful for all the advanced features which I'm getting in my temporary upgrade to the Enhanced service, but the fact is I chose the Full service and not the Enhanced one because it met my needs quite satisfactorily, and I don't have the need for masses of storage and bandwidth.

I'm trying not to sound like a real moaner here because it's really not the end of the world. I just think that any improvement change in services shouldn't leave anyone worse off in the long term, not matter how many it affects or how little the monetary diference is.

Tom
Throwing my own pennysworth in; I also have one virtual domain, and one named alias. I don't need anything like the capacity that goes with an Enhanced service either. The increase of $6 is really nothing to moan about but I feel I'm being forced into a service/situation which I would not have entered into if I was in the process of now looking for a provider to service my individual needs. There would have been no logic in me getting and paying for all the services and facilities on offer to the FM Enhanced user if I was not going to ever use them.
mikedk is offline   Reply With Quote