View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2008, 08:29 PM   #3
binary

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5bb View Post
I see exactly the same problem with the "Last successful web login" message. Mine is stuck at Sat 26 Jul 11:26PM, which translates to Sun 27 Jul 4:26 AM GMT. This time might not be random -- Rob sent me an email about an hour before discussing problems I and others had reported concerning the Alternative Logins screen not appearing on the Options menu when using FastCheck logins. He was discussing possible problems with sessions generated by SOAP vs web sessions. So maybe while troubleshooting he did something which stopped the last web login display from updating the login timestamps.
Whatever the problem was, everything is working fine now (on both accounts) - the "Last successful web login" messages are all displaying the right time now.

Quote:
But the "<1 min ago" message is normal. Send yourself an email and notice that you get this special label in the Date field of the View screen.
Sorry, I hadn't quite made myself clear on that - many emails were displaying the "<1 min ago" message, and these emails had definitely been received longer than a minute ago - several hours ago in fact, so this message was displaying incorrectly. However I hadn't really tested this out before I went through the 'Verify Account' procedure, which appeared to fix it.

Quote:
So I will send Rob and Bron a message warning them about the login timestamp issue.

Bill
Thanks - perhaps they fixed it, perhaps it fixed itself! As I mentioned earlier, I was initially somewhat baffled, wondering whether my account had somehow been hacked or otherwise whether the recent login log had somehow become corrupted. Thankfully not. Anyway, all is well now!
binary is offline   Reply With Quote